The Safe Easy Way To Trim Your Pet's Nails
- Invented by pet lovers with the help of veterinarians
- Super-bright LED light illuminates the nail for safe grooming
- 5X the magnification & doubles as a nail trapper for the clippings
- Quick-clip precision hardened steel blade trims with ease
- Before cutting . make sure that the LED switch is switched to either
the ON or the TRIGGER position. This will help identify the quick of the nail clearly
on light/colored nails.
- LED lights illuminate the cutting area to help see while cutting. On light and medium colored nails . the LED will also help illuminate the pet's quick to better identify the proper cutting location. For dark nails . the LEDs may not be powerful enough to see the quick.
- Hold the trimmer using your dominant hand with the upper handle in your palm. Squeeze the handle a few times to get a feel for how the trimmer works. You will need to squeeze firmly and swiftly without hesitation for best results.
- When using the trimmer . insert the pet's nail through the fixed circular blade into the clipping zone.
- While trimming your pet's nails . make sure you do not cut in to the quick of the nails.Use an abrupt . snapping motion while trimming. If your dog has dark nails and you can't see the quick . cut a little at a time. When you see a white ring with a small black center . stop.
Q: My dog has black nails. Will the LED light illuminate the quicks of the nails?
A: No. The LED light will only be able to illuminate light or clear colored nails. It may not be able to illuminate the quick of dark or black colored nails.
Q: Can this be used on cats?
A: Yes . it can be used to trim both dog and cat nails.
Q: Are batteries included?
A: NO . 3 LR33/AG44 batteries are not included.